Good Morning Everyone & HAPPY WEEKEND! Here are some romantic Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for that special someone in your life!
- Clutch with Heart Print (shop here)
- Heart shaped Earrings, just 45 euro (shop here)
- Ring 14 carat gold with Hearts (shop here)
- Heart Key Ring (shop here)
- Filzgirlande (shop here)
- Tee Lights Holder Heart Shape (shop here)
- Heart Clips Decoration (shop here)
- I Phone Case (shop here)
- Candle (shop here)
- Head Phones (shop here)
- Parfum for him (shop here)
- Aloe Eye Cream for him (shop here)
Good Morning & Happy Friday Everone! I can’t believe January is almost over, which means Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Here’s a little Outfit inspiration for your Valentine’s Day DATE! Enjoy…
- Dress (shop here)
- Pumps (shop here)
- Nail Polish Rouge (shop here)
- Rose Box Clutch (shop here)
- Heart Earrings (shop here)
- Lace Bra (shop here) & Lace Thong (shop here)
- Parfum (shop here)
- Kiss & Blush Gloss (shop here)
Thanks for beeing with me today.. Have a wonderful weekend!
Good morning, Everyone! How is your week going so far? When it comes to wool dresses, I always look for something special, like an interesting shape, fabric or cute detailing. So naturally, when I spotted this number from Asos, I just couldn’t resist. A perfect combination of sweet and sexy, I just love the design the super elegant top is balanced out by the delicate plissee skirt! The color combination navi & black looks super elegant and gives you the perfect day to night look.
fotos by fotoshooting.net
My Outfit Details: Asos Dress (on SALE for 21,99 euro), Boots Jimmy Choo are sold out, i also love this one (similar here), Chanel Bag (similar here), Cartier Bracelet (similar here)
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful Day!
Good Morning Everyone & Happy Weekend! Here’s some inspiration for a casual winter look highlighting neutrals…
- Turtleneck Sweter (shop here ON SALE)
- Wrap Mini Skirt (shop here)
- Overknee Boots (shop here ON SALE)
- Embellished Earcuff (shop here)
- Wool Coat camel (shop here ON SALE)
- Nail Polish nude (shop here)
- Cashmere Scarf (shop here)
- Lipgloss nude (shop here)
- Medium Shoulder Bag (different color here)
Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend!
Good Morning & Happy Friday Everyone! Todays Post is about the cute little bag accessory – the BAG CHARM !
When the Fendi Bag Bug came along a few seasons ago, it practically created its own fashion category: the bag accessory. Although bag charms had had pockets of popularity here and there, especially in Asian markets, a high-end worldwide trend like the one going right now is something of a first, and consumers have more options than ever.
It’s not hard to see the upside in these little baubles for both consumers and brands. For shoppers, bag charms allow you the freedom of customization without commitment. You can make a popular bag yours in a million different ways, but if you get sick of the look or want to resell the bag, all you have to do is unclip your charm. It’s a low-stakes alternative to monogramming your favorite design or picking an impractical bag because it’s bursting with personality.
These charms can adorn anything with a zipper or handle attachment, all the way from a pouch clutch to a hefty travel bag. If you’re more into keeping your fashion flourishes contained, they’d all be equally useful as keychains. For those of you who can’t imagine paying Bag Bug prices for a cute little charm, take a look at my picks start at just 11,49 euro.
- fluffy black Bag Charm (shop here)
- Iphoria Bag Charm (shop here)
- Valentines Heart Bag Charm (shop here)
- Mischa Lambert Bag Charm (shop here)
- Fendi Bag „S“ Charm (shop here)
- Sophie Hulme Charm (shop here)
- Fendi Bag Bug Charm (shop here)
- Burberry Prorsum Bag Charm (shop here)
Thank you for beeing today with me & have a great weekend!
Good morning and happy Monday, Everyone! Today’s look, is another one of my outfits comprised entirely of current favorites with just a hint of glamour. Since red is one of my favorite colors, I simply couldn’t resist this fabulous casual sweater, which keeps you warm and stylish this season! I just love the embellished front and the oversized cut! I paired it with leather leggings and super comfortable chelsa boots, which i really love at the moment. The cut-out heel is absolutely gorgeous and makes them very special. Casual but a bit of glamouros…. yes, please! I hope you like it!
fotos by fotoshooting.net
My Outfit Details: Sweater red (shop here), leather leggings (shop here), chelsea boots (shop here) i also love (this one), Chanel Bag, Cashmere Beanie, Velvet Rouge Liquid Lipstick (shop here)
Thanks for reading & have a wonderful week!
- Oversize Coat camel (shop here)
- Leather Skinny black (shop here)
- Ankle Boots (shop here)
- Lace-up low top Sneakers (shop here)
- Lace panel Top white (shop here)
- Embellished Cuff (shop here)
- Knit Scarf black (shop here)
- medium size Bag camel (shop here)
- Bag Charm (shop here)
A little outfit inspiration for your Saturday morning! HAPPY WEEKEND!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hello Eyeryone! So glad to finally have another outfit post up! It seems like it’s been a while with the Holidays and all the craziness of Christmas and New Year.
Today i would like to share a few pics of an amazing faux fur jacket, which is one beautiful piece from the Balmain/ H&M Cooperation. I’ve been looking for a cute faux fur option for a while now, and from the moment I saw it, I knew I finally found the one. Warm, cozy and slightly oversized, I can’t get over the green-to-black ombre and of course the belt. And now while the weather’s been a bit chilly lately it is the perfect time to wear this fuzzy wonder 🙂
fotos by fotoshooting.net
My Outfit Details: Balmain/ H&M Faux Fur Jacket (sold out), Coated Skinny (shop here), Boots (similar here), Bag (Chanel Boy Bag)
As you all might know the Balmain/ H&M Collection was sold out in just a few hours, so i managed to find a few similar options, which you guys might enjoy…
- Faux Fur Jacket navi (similar here)
- Faux Fur Jacket black (similar here ON SALE)
- Faux Fur color block Coat (similar here)
- Faux Fur sleeveless Coat (similar here)
- Faux Fur Coat (similar here) -my FAVORITE & on SALE
- Faux Fur two tone Jacket (similar here)
Thank you for beeing with me today!!!
Hello Everyone!!! This is my first official post of 2016! Looking forward to all the new adventures 2016 has in store for my wonderful family. Wishing you all health and lots of love this year, thank you for your support of my blog. I really appreciate it !!!
Todays post is about a little beauty secret for beautiful long eyelashes with amazing volume!!! Which woman doesn’t like to have beautiful long lashes… A couple month ago i started using the M2 Beauté EYELASH ACTIVATING SERUM. And actually i am very critical when it comes to such beauty wonder products. But i heard so much positive things about it, that i decided to try it. It is very easy to use. You apply the serum once a day to the base of the upper eyelid lash line, just like a eyeliner. I prefer to use it every night after cleansing the eye area. One brush-stroke is sufficient, then let it dry for a little moment before you apply your usual skin care products. Usually you see the first visible results after around six to eight weeks, but honestly i felt a difference after four weeks of using.
The key active ingredient in all this is a complex MDN, a prostaglandin derivative, which in an alternative form is used in ophthalmology. This modified and carefully dosed ingredient compound stimulates eyelashes at their roots to increase the number of lashes whilst extending the growth phase and delaying lash loss.
Additional Beneficial Components include:
• Panthenol (Vitamin B5) dispenses moisture and promotes shine
• Biotin (Vitamin B7) strengthens lashes and restricts the cycle of lash loss
• Hyaluronic acid keeps the lashes moisturised and healthy
• Prodew 300 absorbs and retains moisture
• Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans (GAG) retains moisture and provides the lashes with more elasticity and strength
And, in keeping with the M2BEAUTÉ philosophy, M2LASHES contains only ingredients that have been scientifically proven to be safe and effective. The products are hypoallergenic and suitable for contact lens wearers.
If you fancy splashing out, I’d definitely recommend this product. You can shop it (here). It comes in a nice little bag with some Eye-Make-Up Remover Pads (short time offer).
Thank you for reading,