Good Morning Everyone! Todays Beauty Post is about my Haircare Routine. If you’re a blonde or even if you have highlights on darker hair, you know that over time the color can turn a hot shade of mellow yellow. It’s hard to get excited about your hair when the tone is off. I think every girl can change a lot with an effective purple shampoo in her beauty regime. The science behind it is quite simple: Purple is the opposite from yellow on the color wheel. Purple hues naturally balance gold tones and are especially effective at fighting brassy shades. Here are my 4 favorite purple shampoos which are definitely worth a try.
- Marlies Moeller Brilliance Colour Hair Shampoo (shop here)
- TIGI Catwalk Fashionista Violet Shampoo & Conditioner (shop here) & Fashionista Violet Mask (shop here)
- TIGI Catwalk Dumb Blonde Shampoo (shop here)
- LUSH Daddy-O Violet Shampoo (shop here)
Thank you for reading!
Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend. Today i am sharing a few of my favorite Spring Items at every price point that would be perfect for transitioning into the Spring Season. Have a great Tuesday!
- mesh effect Sweater white (shop here)
- Suede leather Skirt fucsia (shop here)
- Bucket Bag white (shop here)
- Buckle Ankle Strap Sandals (shop here)
- leather Bomber Jacket (shop here)
- leather Sneaker (shop here)
- Parfum (shop here)
- Lip Shine Lipglos red pink (shop here)
- round Frame mirrored Sunglasses (shop here)
Thank you for reading!
Good Morning Everyone! How is your week going on so far? With Easter weekend around the corner i am having so much going on right now, so i am more than happy to get another post ready today..:-)
Todays Post is about the TOP 4 BAG TRENDS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2016.
There are some strappy backpacks, top handle bags, bucket bags and mini Iphone bags you should watch out now…
1. MINI & IPHONE BAG – High fashion is embracing tech—your post-modern clutches are now equipped for your iPhone 6.
- Small Zip Front Metallic Suede Shoulder Bag (shop here)
- I-Phone Bag (shop here)
- Fringe Suede Shoulder Bag (shop here)
2. TOP HANDLE SHOULDER BAG – Whether you wear it at your elbow or simply on your shoulder, the top handle bag is this season’s ladylike winner.
- Dolce & Gabbana Bag (shop here)
- Embellished Canvas Shouler Bag (shop here)
- Mini Shoulder Bag (shop here)
3. BUCKET BAG – The bucket bag is evolving, with inspired takes on the simple shape, done up with added ruching, asymmetrical shapes or embellishment.
- Small Fringe Suede & Leather Bucket Bag (shop here)
- Bucket Bag (shop here)
- Bucket Bag white (shop here)
4. STRAPPY BACKPACK – No longer just for high schoolers, the backpack has undergone full fashion resurgence over the past few seasons.This spring it comes in simple shapes and clean colors.
- Courier textured-leather Backpack (shop here)
- Small textured-leather Backpack black (shop here)
- Backpack leather white (shop here)
Thanks for reading & have great Day!
Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Here’s some Outfit Inspiration for your Monday Morning! Have a great week!
- cozy Wool Sweater (shop here)
- Straight leg Trousers (shop here)
- Leather Pumps (shop here)
- Shoulder Bag (shop here)
- Leather Pencil Skirt (shop here)
- IPhone Sleeve with Bow (shop here)
- Earrings (shop here)
- Sneaker rose (shop here)
- Nail Polish Rose Abstrait (shop here)
Thanks for reading!
Good Morning Everyone! How is your week going so far? Todays Post is about wardrobe classics. While coat trends are big for almost every season, there’s one specific that’ll never go out of style.
“THE CAMEL COAT”
I think camel coats are a must-have in this transitional weather. They are totally timeless, seriously versatile and can be worn with everything, from jeans & striped top at the weekends to tailoring in the working week. A camel coat is an important wardrobe essential (and always will be).
I found this coat at ASOS and fell in love with this simple elegant style. The Quality is super and the price is unbelievable with 66,99 euro ON SALE..:-)
I have listed some other camel coats (all great Deals!) below that will keep you warm for the next few months.
- Collarless Coat (shop here)
- Double breasted Coat (shop here)
- Trapez shaped Coat, not camel but beautiful sand (shop here)
- Cowl neck Coat (shop here)
- Faux Fur Coat (shop here)
- Flared Duffle Coat (shop here)
Thank you for reading & Have a wonderful day!
foto: Nail Polish YSL No 24 Rose Abstrait
Good morning Everyone! I hope you all have a great week so far.
Today it felt like spring is in the air…:-) We had a beautiful sunrise this morning and the birds were singing so loud… You can feel the seasons are in transition and i am gearing up to dive in. I am looking forward to change my warderobe to softer, brighter colors – and so do my Nail Polish Shades… Today I’d love to share my TOP 5 Nail Polishes for Spring 2016.
Lately I am totally in love with with the new line of La Laque Couture from Yves Saint Laurent. It’s a vibrant collection and makes every woman couture to the fingertips. The new formula dries faster and offers extreme shine and care for nails. It gives the highest coverage and perfect coloration after applying just one coat! The flat brush enables a perfect application with just one stroke. For me it is the perfect nail polish.
- No 24 Rose Abstrait – It’s a versatile, whisper-soft pink and a timeless addition to my repertoire. One coat gives a sheer wash of color, while two lends it more opaque.
- No 39 Beige Gallery – It’s the ultimate nude nail shade, it’s not to light and not to dark, just perfect.
- No 34 Jade Imperial – it’s an “arty” jade green and the perfect color for the whole year.
- No 201 Le Rouge Mat – This red is great. It’s such an elegant kind of red. Very pretty. And i love the matt finish, it’s very special.
- No 8 Fucsia – This color is just gorgeous. It’s a burgundy shade, that changes with different lighting.
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day !!!
Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend! Here’s some neutral outfit inspiration for your Monday Morning! Have a great week!
- Dress with Details white (shop here)
- Velourleder Overknees (shop here)
- Shoulder Bag (shop here)
- Scarf (shop here)
- Nailpolish beige leger (shop here)
- Becca Shimmer Powder (shop here)
- Sunglasses (shop here)
- Cape (shop here)
- Soft Matte Lipstick (shop here)
Thanks for reading!
Today’s look is all about nude & camel. I think I mentioned before, something about this calm & soft color palette makes me feel warm and beautiful during this rainy, grey season.
This nude dream is so much perfection in one little dress: the embroidered lace, the color, the fit and length… A soft-hued palette and ruffled accents are perfectly encapsulate for effortless femininity. I love it all!
In fact, I find myself so obsessed I keep inventing ways I can downplay it for daytime. So far, flats and leather jacket seem to be the winning combination, but I am committed to coming up with more! Today, I paired it with my favorite Louboutin heels and gold jewelry.
fotos by foto-shooting.net
My Outfit Details: Embroidered Lace Dress (shop here), Shoes (sold out), i also love (this style), Lipstick NARS (shop here)
Thank you for reading & have a great Day!
HAPPY WEEKEND Everyone! Today i am sharing another one of my favorite recipes, the most refreshing drink on earth „a MANGO LASSI“.
The mango lassi drink is a cross between a smoothie and a milk shake and is smooth, creamy, and absolutely heavenly! It’s a great refreshment throughout the year, for the whole family. My kids, especially my oldest son loves it as much as i do… For me it’s the perfect refreshment after a great morning workout. It’s very healthy for your skin and hair, because it’s made with natural joghurt and yummie mangos… It’s very easy & fast to prepare. I always add just a little bit of honey to make it a bit more sweet and choose low-fat or fat-free yoghurt to cut the calories.
Ingredients for 2 Servings, 10 min
1 ripe Mangos
250 g low-fat Natural Yoghurt
1/2 teespoon freshly squeezed Lemon
1/2 tablespoon Honey or Sugar , optional
50 g ice cubes (It is really refreshing if you add some ice cubes)
Cut the juicy flesh off the mangos (the riper they are, the better), leaving the stone in the middle and trimming away all the skin. Place the flesh and any juices into a liquidiser with the lemon-juice, yoghurt, ice cubes and 1/2 tablespoon of honey or sugar (if using). Blend approximately 2 to 3 minutes until smooth, have a taste, and add a little more honey or sugar, if needed. Serve straightaway.
Additional Notes: Some people like to pour the mango mixture over ice cubes instead of blending the ice cubes in the drink.
The Mango Lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Thank you for beeing with me today.
foto by foto-shooting.net
Good Morning & Happy Friday Everyone! I got this leather pencil skirt this winter and wore it so much. It is definitely a staple piece that can be worn with lots of different things, the whole year around. This skirt is anything but routine and the best part is that it’s at a great price point.Today i paired it with one of my favorite striped sweaters, elegant Shoes and a black large handbag.
My Outfit Details: ASOS leather Pencil Skirt (shop here ON SALE), Topshop Pullover sold out, i also love (this one), Celine Bag
Below are some other fab pencil skirts that I currently have my eye on.
- Pencil Skirt black with cut-out (shop here)
- Pencil leather mix Skirt cognac (shop here)
- Pencil Skirt black with white seams (shop here)
- Pencil velour leather Skirt blush (shop here)
- Pencil Skirt cropped elfenbein white (shop here)
- Embellished Leather Pencil Skirt black (shop here)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!